Friday, December 7, 2007

Mother's birthday!!






Today is mum bd..In the morning, like usual I eat loh mee..Then, in the afternoon we went to the new jusco..firstly, i tried on the floral prints adult shirt.Then, I ate donut, scrumptious strawberry jam donut which is fattening to the state of nausea yet addictive!!We sat at arena, lamenting about the exxy price of all the food and drinks(Mentally).Then, i paid a visit to popular, read about rd health breakthrough of the year..I walked on high heels which is an excruciatingly painful experience tt unfortunately I have undergone for a modicum of times but still obstinate enough to resume with it..I love being tall, a few inches is considerable agreeable..I visited a lot of boutique etc..then, home sweet home..i read about the story of karma..a person whose life has been prophesized by a saintly guru..he was predicted to be sonless and daughterless and died at the age of 54..I read cleo and routinely followed every articles with enthusiasm and anticipation of any next action..then, i went to jog at taman rakyat..when i came back, brother bought a pen drive, kingston, white, sleek, nice to hold for me..I created an album about my holiday..dad bought mother a flower cost RM 12, which is lilies, colossal in size, pinkish white, delicately beautiful.he gave her sincerely and wish her happy birthday, shyly yet sweetly.We ate steamboat at char par par, a restaurant near parkson.I ate the tom yam soup.

This is my recollection for today events..however, there are still so many other events or interesting happenings tt i should have blog but never have enough time for that..Is my life interesting?I pondered about tt query just now and now, i feel if i was given a chance to live again, i will definitely choose this life, but with different siblings..

No comments: