Tuesday, December 15, 2009

thunder

Me, my brother and my mother walked from modern after our dinner.When we were crossing the road, I tried to hold my brother's hand because i was quite terrified of the all the vehicles rushing by.My little bro quickly pulled away his hand from me but I managed to grip his middle finger.Didi, why are u so shy.We are sibling, right.Is it abnormal for a girl to hold her brother's hand.I dunno why I want to talk about this.LOL.I felt quite uneasy because my bro who used to stick to me seemed to distance himself from me because he was going through adolescence growth spurt.OMG, my little brother is a teenager now..

Then, I was quite scared when I kept hearing thunder and the lightning kept illuminating the sky.In the movie Accident, there was a scene showing an old man got electrocuted and become charred.It was so gruesome that I closed my eyes because I couldn't look at the scene anymore. When walking back, I was feeling uptight and I couldn't breathe easily.Mum kept consoling me and held my hand tight.My brother looked outwardly calm but inwardly, he was afraid .My hearts was pounding faster when I heard the growl of the thunder and the sky turned bright in split second.I really scared that i will get hit by the lightning like what happened to a boy few weeks ago when he was at the basketball court.My pace was getting quicker until finally, I reached home.This was quite a scary experience and i realised one thing about me: I am KIASI.

No comments: