Saturday, September 27, 2008

.................

1) today is my 2nd time makan apple pies after the tmn negara trip.
2) this little boy kept on looking at me, so I smile to him..Then , he told his grandma that I wear metal n my teeth..I was too embarassed that I have to turn away.
3)makan dim sum in morning( I am obsessed about food)
4)in pet shop, I saw these two nemo fish that already lied down inside the aquariums which is opposite to each other, one of them are attempting to get up bt is failed, after a few minutes, it succeeded in getting up, then swam to the barrier that isolate it from another dead fish, looking at the it(my assumption).My brother created a story that these two fish were lovers which were separated by the barrier between them, so they commit suicide together by colliding the glass between them together at the same time..
5)then, I saw these two angora rabbits that furled up like white and brown ball facing each other, staring at each other intently(lol, although they have monocular sight)..they r just so loving together..

No comments: