Thursday, October 2, 2008

friends outing

today went out with lian fen, sweet ping, yee jia , xoong harng, yew weng , tiong and keivin..We went to watch movie together, although the movie is painted skin which I watched yesterday with my family in cinema together already, I am happy cause its the 1st time I went out with lian fen all of my classmates..The movie is average in a prospect and its nt as outstanding as others..Too many silent thoughts and short conversation..Actions are not exaggeratingly violent like other war based movie, the most gory part is also nt scary..It is nt revolting but nt entirely boring..Bt it conveys a good moral value that should be cultivated by everyone, we must sacrifice for our love one..

After the movie, we makan in pastamania, I dunno the 7 inch pizza is that small, thus i share pizza with kei vin n xh..I ate just 2 pieces of pizza which cannot satisfy my hunger..But I like chatting with xh no matter what, when xh didnt come on last fri, I kinda miss him..I just have this urge to tell him about my holi..When I told him, I dun want him to tell me about him..I just want a good listener by my side which I dun have to take over the role from him.

Then, all guys went bak except xh, of coursela.He accompanied us to go shop around.Not many guys like to tag along with gals to shopping spree bt xh is different..We went to padini and tried on the sunglasses there..then , we comment about every accessories there.Xh said all the humongous necklace looks like dog chain to him.Then, we saw pucca earrings..Xh reprimanded that gal with long hair should wear big dangling earrings.We brought XH to guys department, Then we showed him tie n coat..We taught him about guy's fashion..wat he should wear n vice versa.

After that, XH went to mcdonald..This is the most amusing thing..XH ordered a glass of coke which cost RM 3 something..Then, he took 5 cups..he poured all the coke into the cups for us..then, he asked 4 refill..The cool thing is he went for refill for 3 TIMES!! we are embarassed yet we are proud to have a friend like him..he did all that to ensure tt all of us have enough drinks.

then, we went to fun fair..My quarrel with sis has diminished.Our relationship returned to normal now..Today is indeed great because after 1 day outing, I actually have the oppurtunities to talk to sis..we went pasar malam together.Jie , no matter what, I love u always.

No comments: