Wednesday, October 1, 2008

happy

he chat with me...he just say hi to me n ask me bout the trip today..1stly, I wont blame me if he asked me where have i been, who i went out with, or even who i chat with right..he is too sweet to resist right? The temptatioan is right there, luring me to fall into his wide arm and never leave him..He ask me practically anything, and yes, I am obliged to answer his every enquiries.He show this exuberance that really impressed everyone around him..I wil never forget this conversation.He ask me who i chat to..He told me he is kpc..In normal circumstances, maybe I will feel that he is a nuisance who better off minding his own business, bt at that very moment, I feel surge of excitement..I told him I chat with him only..I can see he felt exhilarated about it..Then , we talked bout anythings, I told him about the ride in funfair n he told me bout his sis..arrgh, its just so great talking to him yet we r drifting apart..How I longed for the time w him..we talked everday in school, that joyful reminiscence, outlive me again.

No comments: