Monday, December 1, 2008

holiday

elaine asked me why i didn't update my blog, so now maybe i can update about what has been happening around me lately..last sunday, I went back to kampong to celebrate my grandma's 91 birthday..she is almost a century old..our kampong is sekinchan, it's my mum village actually, usually, for the past years, we will celebrate grandma birthday with my other relatives. My grandma is actually greatgreat grandma to 8 babies now, impressive rite??My cousin is older than my mother which also indicate that my cousin is already 50 over, then the babies army have to called me and my siblings grand aunt or grand uncle..our ranking in the family tree is indeed high..Balik kampong is something that I am excited n gets gaga about, usually we went back, we will head to the kuala selangor to have our seafood feast there. But, today is different, we brought grandma out for lunch, we brought her to my another cousin kopitiam.Grandma dun really have the opportunity to eat out because she has trouble walking, usually her maid usiah will hold on to her and grasp her tightly so that she won't topple over.Honestly, grandma has this pear body shape, her waist is enormous but she has small legs.We brought her to makan fish head n bah kut teh, which is her favourite, unlike other senior citizen, she loves meats, A LOT!!However, after years of so called observations, grandma can live for so long because, she sleep early every night, around 9 something n wake up early too.After she wake up, she will move with some buddhist incantations repetitively.When she is eating, she tends to bite her food non stop until the food becomes crushed and soft and then she swallowed her food..Among all her routines, I only practice eating slowly and indulgently..But then, it's not like I want to live longer.That day, grandma looks so happy and radiant,although she has faced many obstacles for the past years, especially her failed body functioning, she is still strong.After we makan, we went back to grandma 's house n started playing with the babies.

this is usiah, at the left .








this is hong yue, the eldest and the naughtiest among all, he is going to be in standard 1 next year.His hobby is beating and bullying the other babies.

hong yang, everyone called him yang yang because he is born in the year of goat.Sometimes, I can't fathom his words because he has this this mickey mouse squeaky voice.His speech is usually blur n gibberish.Very naughty too,he is the clone of his brother.








Hong Zhen, my favourite baby, initially, he doesn't like me to hug him or play with him, gradually, he starts to soften n let us play with him, at the end of the day, he will say goodbye to us like we are his closest friends, but then the next time we visit him, he won't recognise any of us at all n start not to bother us again.


Xing Ying, sister og hong zhen..very mischievous girl, like the rest of the siblings, she enjoyed beating people.A little daredevil, she can be sweet and innocent, but when we offend her, she will treat us terribly.No offense, girl.










Xing Ru, the introverted one.She will run away whenever I approach her.She seldom smile,but when she smile, she has this genuine smile.Because she is the quite shy, she is the most pampered among all..Her mum paid extra attention to her.








She looked scared out of her wit..I seldom talk to her, this gal sticks to her mother like magnet. When her mum is not there, she is napping.









my favourite baby girl..She is fragile to me, she looks vulnerable..She looks as if she is going to break into piec es any time if we didn't embrace her gently and compassionately..She rarely speak because maybe she haven't learn her 1st word or she is just too caught up with peering around.Her eyes always dart to all direction, hehe.. But when she stare directly at me, my heart will melt.

Hong Zhen, who I haven't get the chance to take a snap on, is now my new favourite baby..He is the youngest among all.He is so chubby that i just want to pinch his cheek again n again.But then today, when I am holding him, he peed on my pants.It was quite a memorable incident..Maybe, its his way of greeting me.



I still have more babies to introduce but that's all for now, I am getting sick of babies, lol..chaoz.

No comments: