Sunday, November 30, 2008

1 utama

My brother is going back to his uni next week, so he said he wants to go to 1 utama for one last time to buy all our chinese new year clothes.Like usual, we walked whole day, this is the 1st time i really enjoyed shopping cause I get to purchase stuffs instead of looking at them and walk away.I helped out in choosing my little brother clothes.He got a brown capri pants and a shirt from SAM..It was quite a good combination.

My big brother got clothes from padini concept store and I gt a blue button shirt from padini.Then, i gt a jacket from nicole.It was my most expensive purchase.From afternoon, we walked till 5.00 pm only we go back.Another day spent like that.At night, I have to attend some religion ceremony.Although I convince myself that I hate shopping, in the end, shopping is everyone favourite, it is the fact that never change.

No comments: