Thursday, November 27, 2008

thursday morning

I went to school today cause shu wen asked me to help her out for librarian stuffs.I reached there at 8.50 because I slept quite late the night before.After that, I helped shu wen to decorate a board especially for nilam activities..At first, shu wen didn't know what to do to beautify the board because she is lack of creative skill, me equally bad in art, can't help her much..At last with siew li advice, we cut the colour paper into box shape then we attached n stapler the box papers to the board, fortunately, sim li came right on time to assist us..After that, we all resumed with our other task, paint the cupboard..It was fun painting the cupboard with green colour paint, it was my 1st time painting so I am very enthusiastic ebout it.We all ended up having paint on our hands, trousers n my face.We have to get rid of the paint using thinner.That day, wei john came too, he is a very responsible vice president, the book processing for automasi has started on monday n proceeded until, he never failed to come everyday.I really salute him for being such a responsible guy.After that, Pn gel bought domino pizza for us to makan.Sim li and me went back at 2 o clock.

No comments: