Thursday, November 20, 2008

1st trip for holiday..

today I went to mid valley megamall with cherly, jamie, jing wen, siew li, hui mink, jeanette and sue jin.We went by train.At 10 something, we board a train from teluk gadung to kl sentral.Then, from kl sentral we board another train to mid valley..The last time I went there is with my family, when my dad gt sesat on the way.Tt time, the hari raya aidilfitri atmosphere was there..This time, I expected that there will be christmas decoration everywhere bt somehow the ambience is nt there.We all walked there for few hours and then go makan in nando's..Honestly, this is my first time in nando's..I tried mild flavour quarter chicken which is not so spicy bt its still consider spicy after all.They got different rating which ranges from sweet honey n herbs to extra spicy.Today, all we did is shop!!But then, I dun have the excitement like last time..When I look at the things, its just another same old stuffs..Nothing really kept my interest..Gosh, I started to lose all my thrill for all the things...But then, I have fun with cherly, siew li they all..I can't really remember anything cause my mind is kinda blank..We just walked and look at stuffs then walk..my eyes are aching from looking at too many things..Cherly hurts her leg when we are heading to our train..then, we all have to huddle inside the already pacled train..We have to stand for at least one hour before we can sit.Sitting in train is fun bt when it is congested then it really sux.Although we have outing together once in a while, bt I feel so drifted apart from them, maybe i am close with hui mink jamie n cherly bt then we are all in different class.Its hard to always keep in touch with them.Then, honestly, I have some quarrel with someone who is inside the group..Its even more difficult to get along with her.When I tried to be normal and chat with her.She just ignored me like I am some freak.So sorry bt I guess our relationship just ends there, I dun think I bother to keep the relationship anymore..I still gt friends who take care of me n listen to me..We have to keep friends that will be there for us when we are happy, sad, emothional, angry and always support us. Not to scold us when we are already so down, not to instruct us to do this and that without taking care of our feelings. So, we have keep true friends by our side and just not bother bout those teruk frenz..I am always happy that I have sw, xl, ht, sl, lf, xh, jt, jw, mc and many more by my side.All I can remember is they all eat ice cream in baskin robbin, then some of us bought quite a lot of stuffs..gosh, i cant remember anything, freakingly tired.. nite

No comments: