Monday, May 18, 2009

yesterday I almost fought with my sister but in the end we didn't talk only.She always leave her stuffs everywhere and that's getting on with my nerve .The problem is I never tell her because she will find the way to get me.Today, Jason got a new hp.It's a camera phone with 3.2 megapixel function.

I almost fell down in the morning assembly.I could not balance myself because I felt very sleepy and tired.Luckily SW was in front of me so I can hold on to her.I could not breathe easily yesterday night.Maybe, this happened because I regretted of not studying Maths and kept on watching Boys over Flowers and blogging.FOrtunately, I still can do the exam today without panic attack.I found out that there are 6 students in our school obtained jpa scholarships and 4 of them were librarians.Congrats to them!That motivates to study harder because I really desire for a scholarship.I don't want to rely entirely on my parents and I want to aCHIEVE something with my own effort. chioz

No comments: