Monday, May 25, 2009

weird..

I wanna talk about a friend of mine.She is nice.She is intelligent.That's not the point.I was afraid of her.I felt stressed up whenever I talked to her.It's not her fault.It's mine.Now, she can sense that I am avoiding her like a plague.I dunno why I do it but I just do it.When we talk, she will tell me that she didn't study.Then, I will see her reading tonnes of highlighted notes.Confidence was drained from me when I listened to her telling me that she didn't study, she was lazy, bla bla ...I became so kiasu.Her kiasuness made me kiasu.I thought about her words, her works, her expression whenever I study.The tense up expression, the things she told me being replayed again and again in my mind when I was studying.I dunno what else to do but to avoid her.I dunno that she can have such a big impact on me even though we were just normal friends.She made me feel terrified, worried and pessimistic.It's not her fault.I dunno why I wanted to bother her so much.Maybe, we were not destined to be friends.She didn't hurt me or anything.I didn't care what the others say . Gosh, it's best to keep our distance.I rarely talk to her for past months.I am so sorry.

No comments: