Friday, June 5, 2009

5 th June

Went shopping in aeon with my BFF today, Xue Li!!It was last minute outing so we couldn't really ask others to join us.We started to walk from around ten somethng until 5 something in the evening.We spent 7 hours walking around, trying out clothes , talking and laughing, scaring ourselves with all the horror stories and scary experiences, gossiping about nothing because we were not up to date( we really dunno wat to gossip about), trying more clothes in every shop that we stepped into, taking pictures , window shop every boutique, trying zillion of outfits and crapping and cracking into laughter...
In FOS.Cherly looked so pretty in this shirt Little Miss Giggles.I think each of us tried out 8 diffrent outfits in this shop.I banged the door accidentally a few times.Fortunately, the saleswomen there didn't bother about us.
We used cherly's hp to take pics.Her PDA to be more exact.Gosh, she has the coolest electonic gadget ever.I like this shirt I am wearing actually.It has something to do with travelling and I love going to new places,getting new experiences..As usual,Cherly looked nice in every outfit.We spent one hour in padini,lol..
I bought this shirt that I was wearing in the pic.It's from P and Co.We tried more than 10 outfits each person in Padini Concept Store and we did not feel bad about it.I think trying out clothes was our new hobby.I love hanging out with her!!Love her, muaxx!!

Me in black dress.I tried more dresses compared to cherly.I love the clothes on nichii.It's all pretty and affordable.Cherly got a shirt that day.I bought a mirror because right after the camp, I think mirror is a necessity that every girl/guy must have.Cherly looked gorgeous in this shirt.She looked sophisticated and stylish.Cherly, dun ask me to remove this pic!!

I really dunno how to elaborate on today's outing.I asked cherly whetherI can blog about it and she said ok.I really love shopping trip like this.Cherly is one of my closest friend and going out with her meant a lot to me.I dun mind going out with her only for every outing.Next time,I think we will walk for 10 hours and we will not whine about how tired we are because our passion on clothes can overcome everything!!

No comments: