Saturday, June 13, 2009

car crash

Yesterday, the car that I sat in when i came back from certain occasion crashed into a bicycle.Fortunately, the cyclist was safe because the driver did not speed up.The driver was a bit reckless in driving and he was too impatient.He knew that the indian cyclist was going to cross the road to the other side but he still steered his car ahead.Everyone can see that he will definitely bang into the indian cyclist who have a long pole on his bicycle.We can feel the impact and hear the loud 'bang' sound.That time, our heartbeats quickened and some of the passengers shouted loudly.The cyclist was safe.If not, we have to face the consequences of a car crash.

When I was fixing all the potted plants in front of my house, I realised that the bougainvillae's branch was twining and clinging to the bamboo's plant.The long hard branch was strangling the bamboo but all of my family did not bother about it.I quickly untangled the long branch.All the potted plants has either died or has yellow leaves.Some of them were infected by pest.There was one bonsai- like plants that has white cottonlike webs all over its leaves.So, i have to use tissue paper to wipe off all the white webs on every single leaves.I found a larvae hidden inside the one of the plant.It's all my fault of not taking care of all the dying potted plants and now I have to compensate for what I have done.

No comments: