Monday, June 8, 2009

8th June

Dad saved a dog!!The dog fell into a drain and could not get out from it.It attempted to jump out from the drain but it just kept on failing.So, dad pulled it out by holding on its ears.

I went to jusco bkt raja.So long I didn't go there.Actually,nothing changed much there .Going there invoked the memories of the time I spent there with my family every weekend for the past few years before aeon opened.I reread Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallow today.I can't bear leaving all the storybooks untouched.Secondly, I really need to improve my english which is deteriorating over time.I tried out mask today.It was those cream like mask that we have to apply on our skin.I got the spicy sensation on my face when I put on the mask poultice or whatever.I think I have to blog more so that my english will not deteriorate...

No comments: