Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sunset

We went back to kampong because my mum wanna meet grandma.Later, we went to kuala selangor to eat seafood at the riverside.This was the 1st time I saw sunset.After that, I kept on looking at the sun to go down entirely and waiting for the sky to turn dark in split second.I was wondering how it feels like to see the sky turn dark.I was getting impatient waiting.Time is more precious, rite??So. i moved on with the feast.

side view of the restaurant.




sunset, first time seeing.The sun just went down in few seconds.






Brother took all these pic while I was immersed in the scenery.He was always the photographer of the family who was in charge with all the family's pic.He asked me to create a facebook family album but until now, I rather blog..lol.

Sungai Selangor, the river I keep crossing since baby.


I found out about something today.However, this will not dampen my enthusiasms on blogging.Writing is my passion and I have a lot of things in mind that I want to pour out.Plus, my english has improved gradually since i blog.okla, have to study now, bye..
The restaurant.I like promoting.

No comments: