Friday, June 12, 2009

Went to MPH book fair at BBT building.There were so many books displayed there but I didn't buy any of it.This was because I have a few books that I haven't touch and secondly, I didn't want to waste my parent's money.I know that I am being so calculative but this is just me.For the past years, I know that I have wasted a lot of money on my braces, all the classes that dad sent me to and everything.It's their money, not mine.So, I felt guilty for wasting their money even though I was their daughter.I bought a lot of stuffs this holiday so I vowed not to buy anything after this.


Back to MPH, I liked the atmosphere there because everywhere I walked, I saw books.Many people hate books because they found them boring but to me, books are my escapade, my escape to fantasy land, to a life more interesting than daily routine.I always find my life boring, even with all the trips, excitement, I still find it pretty boring.Sometimes,I hate going to classes or participating in any programmes because it's more boring. I read Harry Potter and I still found him boring...(this is crap)



I wanted the 'Thanks for the Memories' by Cecilia Ahern.But, it's still quite expensive.It costed RM27.I saw Narnia series, Jean's Ure storybooks, classics, and self motivating books.I saw Middlemarch, a top ranked famous classic that I haven't seen for years.After wandering for quite a long time at the bookfair, I went back empty handed.I was quite happy about it.I saw book titled Angels and Demons.Gosh, I wanted it.I read Da Vinci Code but I was sceptical about the contents.It was fiction so not all the contents were true.This holi, I spent most of my time perusing all the storybooks, to find interesting parts and reread it.However, my english didn't show any sign of improvement.In fact, it was worsening to the state that I have to rely heavily on dictionary in order to get the right words for this blog.LOL.

Those who wanted to get good storybooks, please don't hesitate to go to this MPH book fair located at BBT Tower, Bandar Bkt Tinggi.I was promoting it, lol...

No comments: