Saturday, June 13, 2009

Boys Over Flower

I watched Boys over Flowers last epi last sunday...oh god, I was so excited and a bit sad. I was sad because it is going to end.This show has brighten my day and make me more so happy.I love the main character, Jandi.Jun Pyo and Ji hu are so good looking that looking at them can make me feel happy... Boys Over Flowers...Love the guys. love the girl, love the story,
love the ferrari, the cruise, the vacation, love everything.

Jun Pyo.My favourite character.No need to elaborate much.I like his loyalty and he is freakingly rich( in the show). I won't go crazy for him as if I am his number 1 fans.But,looking at him cheers me up immediately.He is good looking, kay.He is mischievous.I promise myself I won't go ballistic for him.He is just a character....But.......he is talented.He knows a lot of sports.He is athletic and of course, very rich..gosh..(stop it la)



Ji Hu.I love his smile!
Nevertheless, I still like Jun Pyo best.

No comments: