Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This is the post I have written last Thursday.I felt really sad that time for no reason.I want to talk about my baby girl...she is not my child but she always is my little sister that I love so much.But on monday, i ignored her for the whole day because I was too busy watching tv.I felt so tired that I dun feel like talking to anyone.She just sat there waiting for me to play with her.She told me that she felt bored but I couldn't care less.I was in really low mood that day.My exhaustion and moodiness lasted for 4 days in a row.On monday, I watched drama whole day.I have tuition whole day the next day.On Thursday, I could not control my feeling and totally broke down.I cried with no apparent reasons and I hit everything that i can get my hand on.I was quite violent that day.I felt resented towards everything.I thought life was unfair that time...I am so sorry I didn't accompany you.Every people have sad memory that they will try to wipe away no matter what.I am still trying,although sometimes I really can't handle all the pain, I am still trying..

I am ok now..

No comments: