Monday, June 8, 2009

terminal illness

I wanna talk about my experience in hospital.Dad brought me to emergency room last sunday because of my stupid illness which I loathed so much.The nurse checked my blood pressure and deng deng deng deng, it was very very low.The nurse felt kinda shocked about it so he rechecked my pressure again and again.The cuff that was wrapped around my arm was fastened and unfastened again and again .He called for a chinese guy doctor to check my report.The doctor asked me whether I was athlete or not.Of course I was not, lol.Then, the nurse asked me whether I have heart attack(myocardial infarction or not).This was because my heartbeats were very irregular.Sometimes my heartbeats were fast and then slow , fast and then slow again, I felt a lump in my throat!!Then, the nurse suggested that I should get a cardiogram scan.That time, I really thought that I might have some terminal disease.I was terrified!!I started having plans in my mind if I really get heart attack.This was so me!!After the check, the report showed, deng deng deng deng, I was perfectly healthy.I was so stupid for freaking out like that.We reached home at 12 something.I didn't take eng exam the next day because I was too tired and the medicine I had eaten was taking effects.I haven't take my eng 1 paper because of some other illness again...

No comments: