Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tasik Shah Alam

My mum went to PKNS building to do something so I just tagged along.This is the Shah Alam's man made lake.I think the scenery was not bad considering Shah Alam is a industrial area which is considered quite polluted compared to ther big cities.There were many big seagulls flying from one man made island to another, sticking their legs on the tree's branches and basking under the hot sun.The seagulls or bangau were huge so they were quite beautiful to look at.
The reflection.Too bad my camera was quite lousy.I like the willow trees
We are not allowed to cycle and bring our pets to walk around this park.What's the point of constructing such a nice park yet we can't cycle around it.I don't really care about the pet because I know that if i have pet, the pet will definitely suffer in the hand of irresponsible owner like me.


The man made lake.My hp is lousy.The white dots were the seagulls.That day, I was suffering from a weird illness.It was quite scary and I really felt like dying.I was cured now and perfectly healthy.Everyone, please take care of mental health and try not to pressure yourself too much.This is the only advice that I can give.

No comments: