Saturday, June 13, 2009

just for fun

I took all these pictures just for fun.I love the vibrance and the variety of colours plus all of these are very delicious.

It's arranged in triangle shape so I found it quite attractive.I don't really like it.
My fav fruit, must eat every day.

First fruits tha I took pic of.I love the arrangements, everything piled up like that.




I read someone's blog yesterday.The person refused to give me its blogsite but I happened to link to it.At last, all my curiousity about its relationship with another person was clear.I kept thinking about it and wondering is there true love between couple in this world that obviously make those involved suffered.I still don't have these experiences of thinking about someone so frequently but i must admit that the feeling of fancying someone is great.I feel happy even when I see him.Everything ended when I knew that he will never like me..lol

No comments: