Sunday, July 26, 2009

last meeting

I gonna post about the last meeting in KFC two weeks ago.All of us, minus yien chun's group because they went makan in mcdonald.This was the last meeting.I am so going to miss them!!Iandy was our photographer for that day.Jing Yee looked so happy.She was busy thinking about her so called 'family'.Everyone has their best smile on.
I really enjoy this makan trip.I have the jimat watever set which consist of pasta and chicken meatball mixed with cheese.Cai Fan was smiling.The pic was not clear.Haiz..
Violet and Mei Yee.Violet is the cutest form sixer I ever seen.lol.Before they came here, violet and iandy went karaokeing with Yee Ting, another form 6.Yee Ting was so cheerful and bubbly:)


Everyone was enjoying their meal.This is one of my happy moment for this deadly July month.

No comments: