Friday, November 27, 2009

Shu wen's bd

On 29th October 2009, I asked sw whether she will celebrate her birthday with her family..She answered me in disdain 'my family dun hing this type of thing'...Hing means they dun do all these celebrations.Besides, I remembered that there is a teacher saying that she wants to eat cake on that particular day.Therefore, that day, I called my parents to ask them to bring my bottle which I really left at home and a cake.I asked quite a lot of people to share to buy the cake.However , the cake was not like what I expected.It looked kinda traditional and it was quite oily.
Birthday gal with two guys.Lol...We are all ex classmates.

Two of my favourite friends.Friends that I will never forget and I will always cherish them, love them.I hope you will read this post.I just want to say I really appreciate both of you.I hope 20 years later, we still can have gathering and outing together.LOL.I am quite emotional type of person, I must admit.
Shu wen, Jing Wen, Jeanette and Hwei Teing...Female version of F4.Dun ask me to erase this.

I always want to post about shu wen birthday.This is my oppurtunity to show all my best friends that I will never forget.

I read quite many people's blog nowadays, especially of those ex starians.I wondered what have been going on with their life after they complete their form 5.They have a very good social circle.They always take pictures with their friends and post them in their blog.Reading their blog makes me feel that I am quite lonely.Nevertheless, I have friends that I really appreciate and I hope that this thread of friendship will not break forever.


No comments: