Sunday, September 27, 2009


I know i am paying more attention to blogging than other activity but I can't resist the temptation to update what's happening around me.I think this is how I connect to a few of my friends because my fraternizing skills is lousy and I prefer jotting down what's on my mind than saying it out loud.
This is about my second quite luxurious food trip to Sakae Sushi



This is my second time here.It's kinda expensive so me and my family don't dare to order too much.I fancy the unique yet quite mundane decoration here.I like the furry light hanging at the middle of the table.I like sparse seating and the trademark of this restaurant, the big green frog

The ginger pickle.My family wallop 2 whole cups of ginger.It's very yummy and is a good appetiser.We mix them with sushi and wasabi and the outcome is delicious.

This is the best food trip I ever have.I tried unagi, soft crab meat sushi for the 1st time.Okla, there is nothing much I can elaborate about this trip.I blog now because I really have no mood to study.Everyone might be quite irritated about me relating on and on about studying.Frankly, I dunno what a normal average quiet ex top now not so intelligent student should be worrying now other than her/his study and academic result.Nites..

No comments: