Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just chat with my sister.Holi is kinda boring..I study most of the days and I will take few days off too.I watched two movies for the past week.One of themwas where got ghost and the other was G Force.I watched it with my very close pal, SW.We seldom take picture together so this time I asked her out so that we can take picture together.

She looked so decent and gorgeous.I love her!!As a friend, of course!I felt so bad for not hanging out with her during the exam period.We were too caught up with our revision.We got tonnes of things to study.

Form 5 is undeniably the horror year where we must by heart all the infinity information about history, bio, physics, chem..I must learn to enjoy the subjects.I feel less pressured since I have made up my mind on my future.Besides, I dun want to push myself too hard.LOL.The factor that me and shu wen are the most compatible counterpart because we have the similar height.LOL.

G Forcewas not bad.The climax was quite unexpected.Where got ghost has certain scenes that make me terrified.okla, my sleepiness has drained away.I have to get back to study mode now!Wish everyone who is facing SPM this year good luck!!



No comments: