Tuesday, September 8, 2009

XH house

I went to XH house yesterday...I saw him play violin for the first time.It was marvellous.He played an arabian like song which I think sounded very unique.Then, he brought me to his garden at the side of his house.He introduced me to some of the plants.He got tomatolike herbs tree, boungainvillea, pandan leaves, mango tree, flowers and many more.I want a garden like his.Then, he let me pet his puppy, Rambo.Rambo was so adorable . It kept trying to lick my leg.It bit XH before snad its teeth was very sharp.Whenever I blog, I feel more relaxed and my tension will gradually diffuse away.XH has such a beautiful house.His study tablewas so cool.He inspired me to study harder and learn to enjoy studying just like his passion towards biology.Going to his house makes me a better person

No comments: