Sunday, August 24, 2008

BAby bro birthday

today, woke up late again..i dun mind yet i mind..my schedule is already so packed that before holi everyday i slept 4 6 to 7 hours..its consider for some people bt nt 4 me..my body defense mechanism n my alertness plummets dramatically due to this so called natural phenomena 4 teens, lack of sleep!Then, me n sis watch gray's anatomy..after that, do the usual routine( set up a timetable 4 decoration, pai suei nia)Then, shu wen called me n tel me that she will cum to my house today..gt a shock..start cleaning my room, sweeping the floor, arranging this n that, to ensure its nt so cluttered up like b4.She called me suddenly..i haven't anticipate a friend visit..my table, my room,and even my house in such a mess..i spent like half an hours, throwing things into my cupboard, piling all my books aside(storybook) n sweeping n resweeping the floor...its dirty.She is late for half an hour!!Then,when she came, me like usual didnt even bother to serve her drinks or some food..i just lead her to my room, then we started drawing( we entered pandu puteri mural drwing competition)or she started drawing..because 4 the next few hours, i just sit there looking at the floor or i just have to think of topic to talk about..my relationship with shu wen have worsen 4 past year..last year, we r like pea in the pods in this year, we r strangers with minimal conversation...sometimes, my convo with jason is more than wit her..jason is shuwen's boyfriend..sometimes, jason can be extremely friendly to me, we basically talked about anything..the good thing is he is afraid of offending me, he respects me(woohoo) ..sometimes or most of the times, shu wen is emotional in school..she just has that angry expression on her, i cnt be honest to her bout anything anymore..we just drifted apart..After that, dad brought all of us to Sungai Yu Chinese Restaurant to eat , obviously, seafood..today is like my family reunion..my sister who is in UITM came back then my bro came back from UKM in Bangi...After that, we bought tiramisu from fruity which taste so sweet..after all, my day always filled with great food..

No comments: