Sunday, August 24, 2008

balik kampong

just out of sudden, my mum said she wanna go back to kampong, sekinchan which is situated in selangor.that day, i have a wonderful time with my grandnephew, so calledla..my cousin is already 50 over years he is grandfather to staggeringly 8 babies, BABIES.It't 4 for 1 oh his menantu, another 3 from another menantu n 1 from his eldest daughter in law..8 in total, 1 mnantu get pregnant for almost every year for 5 yearsin row.The babies are so mischievous n out of control, luckily today, some babies from the BABIES ARMY went to kl..so, i can sit there in my grandma house quietly..don't judge a book by its cover.dun conclude a reality by an assumption, when i sit on the desk, suddenly 2 babies came to men started fooling around..so i let them have paper to draw, i play this game with them, they must draw whatever object i have shown them, yang yang drawing is like erm, out of shape..tzi li didnt even draw, she just scribble a few lines and started to fight with yang yang 4 his eraser..they started making noise tt really touch my raw nerves..after a while, i kenot tahan..so me, my sis n bro went to a nearby kopitiam to eat..its this simple kopitiam, quite antique, like those we see mag, old bt retain the traditional ambience.I sit there, calm n composed,n do nothing.After that, suddenly i have the urge to talk to my 91 years old grandma..our conversation is like that(in hokkien)
me: You got watch any show from hua hee dai?
gm:Got, i dun like ji gong, its siau siau show
pause for a while
me:u gt watch other shows( I gave a list of shows)
pause
gm:HUH????
me: The tv volume is too soft, why dun increase the volume, u can hear?( I just shout at her)
gm: i can, i can.
The problem is i can't even hear the dialogue n so on..My grandma just have eye lasik surgery..her eyesight is in superb condition bt her hearing, is that good?

This is the conversation between me n grandma, lame bt after all, precious.She is 91..
When my parent said thay want to visit my another cousin, ah yam koko at the coffeeshop, my cousin has a coffeeshop(lol).I decided to bring yang yang around 4 a walk, I show him different type of flowers, THEN, when we reached this place with alot of stones, I picked up a few stones n direct him to throw into a dustbin, it's like aiming for the dustbin, it is a bit of vandalism because the next day when the garbage lorry come, they will find out that they are carrying stones away nt rubbish.Yng Yang get so excited that he picked up dog poo, DOG POO!!which is white in colour n look like stone..I immediately ushered him back to the house to wash his hand..our journey hasn't' end yet.

I make a list of things to do when I am with tha babies
1) beat them
2) get beaten by them
3)kung fu, or wat we call street fighter
4) throw things around, they gt plenty of toys..
5)They hurl things at me, to b more exact
6)Clean the things that are lying around on the floor.
7)Play masak masak, pretend we r a family( I like that actually, I can order them to sit down quietly)
8)Some marathon, run around for fun, then let them cycle(phew, rest)
9)Hide and seek..
10)Ignore them n ignore,let them watch tv

and I can get some massage from the massage chair that they have...

balik rumah. seafood in kuala selangor..this is the main occasion I am looking forward in every kampong trip.

No comments: