Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka

Nothing special happens actually, except that I woke up late and have jetlagged..Who won't get jetlagged if they slept 3.00 am in the morning and then is forced to wake up early the next morning..I have this latest obsession rite now.I am addicted to blogging..Now,I have urge to jot down every quirky words or every jokes me and my brother make into my blog, my inner sanctum.Today, I reied the combination between chocolate drink and chocolate bun..It is just heavenly but unfortunately, I just swaalowed everything into my stomach because I am too absorbed into blogging..After sis came back from church, we all went to tesco and eat, the merdeka atmosphere is so not there, until we all ate in kfc..This might bored u all up bt the table next to me is occupied by indian family then the table in front of them is another malay family..It's Malaysia, with multiracial community..The best thing is, we all share the same passion, KFC.

There is this fried curry chicken, which is said to have chilli bt not spicy, has rempah , has garlic bt the garlicky taste is nt strong..bla bla..That day, the same wawasan 2020 song incessantly revertebrated throughout the whole tesco..I dun mind actually as I flipped through The Last Lecture.Then, I discovered another thing, almost every trolley that departed from the entrance have watermelon in it..

No comments: