Sunday, August 31, 2008

University application??

My sis went on9 to check out all the prestigious engineering university in USA..she told me there are 10 Ivy League U in USA.For instance, Princeton, Yale, Harvard, Brown..Some of the universities sound familar because we all might heard about it in tv before.She kept herself busy filling the applications n checking out terms required to be accepted into the uni that she intends to study in.AFter listening to her, I feel like studying and get an excellent result so that i can go overseas like her..n its all for free!!There are also state university like Ohio uni, New york uni, california uni etch..sis applied for Uni wisconsin, uni georgia which offered the best chemical engineering courses.

2 comments:

Qubezo said...

Whoa, your sis must be really good and surely scored like wahla for her SPM >.< She got JPA scholarship? She's taking chemical engineering? I heard it's like one of the hardest courses in engineering :S Scary. Haha. Wish her all the best! Study hard and don't be like me, playing all the time! :D

Rain said...

haha, yea, she got JPA scholarship and I am so jealous of her..lol, I will try my best no matter what..stidy hard BUT play even harder..lol