Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sometimes, I felt so frustrated when i see him, but most of the time I am glad to have a friend like him..he is the one whoalways hand me the tissue whenever i sneeze..he is the one who lend his homework to me so that i can copy(i skil school alots)..he is the one who keep me updated with olympic news.he listens to my complains and always talk to me whenver i am bored..he never get angry but deep down, i knew that he hate being bullied, ok he is always being bullied by jason and wei han, there was once we have senamrobik in th skul..he danced quite vigorously and he was absorbed into the dance that some of his movementwas quite exaggerated.Then, jason n wei han make fun of him by mimicking his movement in a more extreme style..they mocked him by telling him to try out chair dance or pole dance which suits him well...They are so mean!!!Then, when he went to toilet to change, he left his mp3 on the table..wei han took n kept it..

No comments: