Sunday, August 31, 2008

friends

i feel that I seldom talk bout my frens so now I will do it nw, Jamie lim is considered my best among the best friend..she loves hokkien drama..last time,she will come to school n tell me about the hokkien drama that she watched..she is very honest and she tells out loud wat she feels about someone or something..we share our gossips, despair n happiness together(nt much of happiness because she said she dun like people boasting about themself)

Then, mavis is the best pal to go to when u gt thing to tell..she will listen to me...we talked basically bout anything..who can resist talking to a sweet gal with a sweet smile..although I am a gal..

Lillian Tay is the harsh yet the honest one..she is down to earth n always tell the truth..

Xue Li is always the special friend of mine..she has the contagious smile which just spread to everyonw around her..Although we seldom talk or see each other yet she always has the special position in my heart..no one can replace her for her caringness n her love..

Naqib ask me to talk bout him, erm, naqib is honest, friendly n sweet!!naqib , ur sweet!!U heard me??

1 comment:

Qubezo said...

Yeah, of coz I hear you. Lol! I'm hearing each word of yah! :D Thanks, you're sweet too, in fact sweeter :)