Saturday, August 23, 2008

Brother's birthday

Today me n my family went to 1utama..its after we paid respect to my grandm att pass away..its some sort of tradition, early in the morning my mum wil start to cook..she cook fried chicken which my dad basicallt loated so much cz he feels its too oily n unheakthy, the amusing part is he eat all those junk food the most..speaking of my grandma, i dreamt of her n grandpa yesterday..i dreamt tt my uncle n aunt's body are being exorcised by them..then , i dreamt of watching a movie titled my left eye saw ghost.There was this woman who can see spirits with her left eye.In the morning i managed 2 study 4 a while, A WHILE!! I must admit that studying is nt difficult 4 me bt the main problem is the laziness that just succumbed me to failure..I never really failed actually( nt boasting) bt my result is just somewhere between above average n outstanding..Then, we all makan together.I love fried chicken, it just taste heavenly..I already have one piece then i wanna have another..n another..n another..mum cook fish stomach or hee pieo..she bought it from kuala selangor last sunday,whenever we balik kampong we will go to a restaurant by a river to eat...this is so nt the topic..ok..on the way, sister started to tel me about her jpa scholarship programme friend..a few of them went to usa already..one of the sabrina has departed from KLCc today n she is on her way to us..it takes approximately 18 hours 2 reach there..sabrina is accepted to ivy league standard university, which is university of pennyslyvia..wharton business university is located thre n it is the best business u in uSA..Ivanka Trump completed her degree thre, k..then, she told me about her other frenz like yoke ping who has the ability to grapple to any knowledge being impart to her..I envy her..When we reached thre, we immediately walked to GSC to get ticket 4 WAll E.. we gt the 2nd row n we were so pissed of bout it..1stly my brother didnt even ask the other's opinion the he just bought the tickets..we walked around the parkson area ( FILA, Voir, toilets, toilets) ..the other boleyn will be premiere at sept 3 n i watched it on the plane already..Then, we masuk the cinema..its just so unexpected..although we were in the most front row bt i felt so comfortable sitting on the cushion n head padded chair.Wall E is nt bad after all although my mum n sis kept on saying that its so terrible that we have basically wasted our money n precious time shopping in that..Its about conservation of nature n as a nature lover myself, I encourage everyone to watch tt movie.After the movie, we all walked around looking 4 watch for my beloved brother..Last year, my bro accidentally dropped his watch into the toilet bowl n then he lied to my mum that he has lost it..Its adidas!!when we walk, the sudden urge to eat just struck me hard tt me n lil bro get something to makan.we tried kebab cz hwei teing told me that its delish..Then, we all continued our search again, we went to shop tt sell timex watch RM89 per piece..my bro dun like the style cz it looks old..then we walked to city chain , after that to jusco department stores..after some dilemma n disagreements between mum n bro, we walked back to the timex store again..then my bro lost his temper because the watch that he wanted so badly is in jusco n its expensive..my mum is nt so willing to buy for him because she feels that 1 day, he will either spoil it or lose it.At last, mum bought the watch that my bro really looking forward to..I bought a CLEO mag eventhough I kept on reminding myself nt to buy anything..I bought too many thing 4 the past weeks..too many good food n too many outings..I found out that i dun really like shopping after all.

No comments: