Saturday, August 30, 2008

who said there is no free food

2day went to jusco aeon..the best thing bout it is when we reached there, the 1st place me n my family go to is SUPERMARKET!!Then, we started our food hunt..1st destination we went to is curry booth..we tested curry in 3 different booths..then we went to try spaghetti in another booth..my bro took 2 cup of spaghetti without any ting e of embarassment or shame..he is vile..then, we went to try the cereal..corn flakes..then , I tried on yoghurt calcium..its chocolate flavour n it taste awful..then mum bought yoghurt drink(ALOE VERA) Aloe vera is considered a sort of natural ingredients that smoothen our skin..Then, I tried POP which is being distributed in another booth..Mum bought lots of groceries today..it cost RM 100 plus..half of the amount came from the 10 kg rice.. After that, I went to mum n tell her I am full eventhough i havent shed a single penny on my lunch..wat a productive day..

No comments: