Friday, January 2, 2009

1st day of 2009
I didn't really go out and celebrate.In the morning, we planned to eat dimsum for some sort of mini celebration.It was just all of sudden, 2008 had past in a blink of eye and now 2009 had tapped on our door, demanding us to let it seeped in slowly.I was not prepared at all.My heart is still with the 2008.The holiday SPIRIT is still terribly strong.
We checked out 2 dimsum restaurant.Both of them were crowded.THere was no unvacant tables for us too.Thus, we ate in a chinese restaurant in bkt tinggi.I had accepted the challenge of becoming vegetarian for the next 2 days, so dad and I went to a vegetarian restaurant.We had 3 different types of vegetables with rice and it only costed us RM 4.Dad said it was such a bargain.It was like the cheapest breakfast we ever had.

Mum has always wanted to buy some arrowheads so that she could fry them into some crispy arrowhead chips .Initially, I was quite reluctant to go with them, but I relented to the fact that they were already in Bkt Tinggi, what's so bad about trailing along with them for some grocery shopping.
This was kinda stupid incident that I encountered when I was in Giant.We went to the fresh seafood area.There were 2 aquariums with quite alot of fish trapped at every crooks and cranny of the aquarium.They were jostling and fighting for spaces.To me, the fish seemed so breathless and LIFELESS.There was a fish that just couldn't endure this torturing life anymore and banged itself to the wall of aquarium.It was kinda scary.It just lunged out from the shallow water and banged its head to the wall, SEVERAL TIMES.The fish was trying to commit suicide.Its body was covered with blood.IT banged its head for one last time and eventually, it died.Then, it just sinked into the murky water and lied beside another already dead fish.That time, I was flabbergasted.Was it some kind of fish love story???The fish killed itself so that it could accompany its partner.I quickly walked away from that tragic place.I realised that i had wasted my time observing thise fish.
The thing is, the fish had succeeded in scaring me out of my wits.After a few times of knocking, I approached the aquarium to verify whether the fish was dead or not.Suddenly, it just leaped and charged toward me.What a freaking fish!

I compared the contents of different types of milk while mummy was choosing arrowheads.After some comparisons and evaluations, HL milk was the best choice because it has high calcium, protein, and vitamin A contents.It also has low fat content.So, undoubtedly, HL milk was the best choice.I felt bored, kay,loitering around in this place.After that, I examined every nutritional information of every stuffs that I could get my hand on.We stayed in Giant for quite a long time.It was this stupid cashier fault.This is meant to be a warning.The cashier in GUardian , Giant was a mess.She was incompetent in executing her job well and she had used a staggeringly 30 minutes to serve a considerable small amount of customers, 2 customers.WE waited patiently but patience has its limit too.I was quite angry by this whole stupid cashier lack of efficiency.If she can't even do her job well, why the pharmacy manager hire her at the 1st place??Although she is new but being a cashier is considered a very easy job, right.


okla, I guess I have to stop all these whining now.As you can see, I was in bad mood this morning, so all these comments that I made about the fish and the cashier are not on deliberate, sorry, by the way.

No comments: