Sunday, January 25, 2009

I met qian wah.Oh, gosh.It was the 1st day of cny.Dad wanted to go to the kuan yin temple to pray before we balik kampong.


When my sis and Iwere busy looking around at everyone, their dressing style, commenting about some of their attire and suddenly, I saw yee's sister.Without hesitation, I approached her and asked her where is him.Then, I saw him.I didn't know what to do.So, I ended up saying hi and waving at him.Then, we just stood there looking and waving at one another without saying any words.We were speechless and we didn't know how to start the conversation.

I don't really know him but I used to attend his farewell party when he have to shift to other province far away last 2 years.After not seeing for 2 years, bumping into him was a jolt in the heart.After that, I asked him to continue with his praying ritual, burning paper money.The so called 'ask'was quite rude and more like a command instead of a request.Gosh, I really dunno what to say to him.He continued with his tasks and me, standing there, stoned and feeling nauseous.This will be my 1st and last time seeing him for year 2009.There might be possibility that one day when we grow up we will meet again...we will never know..

No comments: