Friday, January 16, 2009

get off my brother


I was kinda being possessive but please back off from my brother, grrrr.We went aeon to get workbooks for my brother.We were in popular when there was this cute boy came to brother and just stick to him like magnet.He was adorable with big eyes and his mischievous smile but then please get off my brother.The main reason I came to aeon today was to spend some time with my didi, u noe.For the past week, he reached home at 330 pm everyday.After bath, he will straightaway go to nap.Everyday I have tuition until night. The chances of seeing him is so minimal.So, saturday will be our day.Ming and I will play badminton in the evening and at night, we will walk and talk in aeon.We don't really bother about all those stuffs for sale around us,lol.All we want is the sibling's quality time together.Okla, I am ok ok with shopping but every sat in aeon is just so boring and sickening.For me,grocery shopping is better than shopping for clothes.


Gosh, this cute little guy with big shiny eyes, just geroff my brother.




FYI, Ming spent the rest of his time playing games at the game arcade with that cute little guy with big shiny eyes.

No comments: