Friday, January 16, 2009

trekking




I went to Taman Rakyat with dad.This trip is not considered trekking trip because it took only 45 minutes to complete the entire trek.The longest trek that i ever had was like around 7 to 8 hours when I went to Taman Negara last year.Although it was not as tiring as the Tmn Negara trek, we had to walk up and down the stairs.However, I like the route to the peak of the hill at Tmn Rakyat.From the highest point of the tmn rakyat hill, we can actually see the entire view of Tmn Petaling to the blue condominium at port klang and the harbour at the far end overlooking the sea.It was quite a good view.


As we were walking on the way back to the jogging site, we saw snakes.2 black snakes clinging to one another.One of the snake has flat head and the others was normal.The normal headed snake was clinging and wrapping around the male flat headed snake.There were 2 other guys who happened to bound into them said that they were actually making love.Gosh, I had never seen snake making love before.The female snake was biting the male's snake head and they were wriggling and moving and making love at the same time.They wouldn't even bother if there were 4 strangers goggling at them.It was like a freak snake show and it was real.The snakes continued with their lovey dovey business.I think me and dad just stood there looking at them for 5 minutes.Luckily, we were quite far away from them so we wouldn't feel scared at all.Why i always have all these stupid encounter with animals, firstly it was fish, now snake pula.

We continued walking back to our cars.As you can see, Tmn Rakyat is the place that me and my family spend time together other than shopping centre or restaurants.My dad taught me qi gong.Mum taught me to how to cook fried rice.Is that counted as family activity??I remembered there were times i was quite interested in cooking fried rice.I referred to those cookbook and checked whether there were other types of fried rice.

The 1st one I cooked was curry fried rice.I just add in some crab meat and curry powder to the rice.The stupid thing was I forgot to add salt .It was tasteless .Fortunately, I can add some ketchup into it.It didn't taste so awful after that.

The second fried rice i cooked was black seaweed fried rice with some hotdogs.To be brutally honest, it was quite easy to cook fried rice, lol.The hardest food that i had ever made was sushi.All those shaping and pressing was damn tedious and annoying.Cooking is fun but too bad i am not able to do it always. Whenever I came back from tuition or school, I rather watch tv than cooking, lol.

Okla, that's all for this post.

No comments: