Thursday, January 15, 2009

School started

I love form 5, actually.This year I sit behind shu wen and jason, again.I sit beside xoong harng, my best guy pal and in front of wei han and Law Teck Ho.So, you can imagine how scary sitting at the place.I like sitting beside xh actually.At least he knows when not to disturb me and when we can talk.He is like my best friend, after shu wen,of course.We can talk about anything.Ok, he likes history of the world a.he bought all those storybooks about history of religion and western countries, bla bla.He always tell me about all the stuffs that he had searched in the internet.He knows lots of singaporean friends and he will always go online at midnight to chat with all his singaporean friends.He is the Ketua Editor for the prefect's board so i guess his art must be very good.But, I never see him draw or paint.He learns VIOLIN, isn't that cool.His mum is a piano teacher so his music must be very good.I like him the way he is, although he has some not so good characteristics, but everyone is not perfect.I has bad attitude too. We must accept them for who they are , right. He sleeps a lot inside the classroom. This is because he always sleep at midnight and the next day he will look so blur.I hate it when he didn't listen when i am talking.Like someday i told him about something, the next day, when I asked him about the topic, he will said that he didn't hear all the things yet, arggh, how rude is that.

Wei Han is good in jokes.He has this uncanny ability to make people laugh.Whenever he talks loudly in the class, people will pay attention to him and laugh at his jokes.Me and xoong harng laughed at his almost every words or sarcasm.Hearing his voice can make me smile or laugh.It is quite obvious that he is very popular among all his friends and he is the pengerusi for bendahara and swimming club.Sometimes, I feel so small whenever I see him.He is too perfect,kay.He is in swimming team, a good runner and good in high jump and all the sports.He makes me feel so small whenever I talk to him.Ok, a bit jealous too.He is guy, right?he suppose to be athletic.However,he is very friendly.I think I know quite alot of things about him because I can hear most of his conversation with Law.I know who he like, who Law like, their dreams( dream, when they are sleeping), their conversations, bla bla bla.They talk even when the teacher is teaching, so they talk quite a lot actually(no offense).They have great sense of humour.Their jokes can make everyone laugh.They are quite natural in making others burst into laughter.I tried to be braver and talk to them like normal.But, sometimes, I still feel so shy and so awkward.We will sitting in the same row for the rest of the year.So, i really hope that i won't be so introverted.They are really cool people.


In school, jason sits in front of me, wei han behind me, xoong harng beside me and chin ban at the other side.Gosh, whenever I turn my head, all i can see is guys, guys and more guys.I am getting hornier, diela.I mean, they are so nice and so good and so 'geng', except chin ban, of course.I am not boasting about him but I know Law is also athlete.He is in football team and he is runner .Why so many active guys sitting near me la.They make me feel so passive and so nerdy.


For the past days, I had been doing schoolworks and forcing myself not to cough and doing homework intermittently.I don't get really have chance to talk to people around me, though.My deepest apology to everyone because i am being so studious and nerdy or whatever.I hate delaying my school works.I still have 2 karangan, add maths, maths est to complete.I guess i have to go now.

No comments: