Saturday, January 24, 2009

angry post...have keep it.ignore the grammatical errors.

I had joined ranger's 'marching' team for 3 days.At first, when everyone asked me the reason of joining, I would tell them it was because of te teacher who forced me.However, after all, I was willinf to join because I really like the steps of the formation and secondly, I was not passive girl who just sit whole day inside the class.I like moving around, even when I talk, I couldn't stand still and talk,I must shift my body to left and right even when I am standing.'Marching' is so much fun.What I don't like is I have to stand in the same line with someone I really don't like.SW told me not to bother her and assume as if she is invinsible.Miraculously, I did.When you don't like someone terribly and you saw her/him having good time, you will be secretly irritated by it.But then, now, I don't feel so bad after all.So what if she refused to talk to me.There were possibilities that she badmouthed about me to my friends.She used to direct me to do this and that.She is not even my group's leader and there she is, directing me around.


It's like this.At first, we were quite ok.We talked like normal.We went to camp together.Before the camp, my group's friend asked me to buy the big poles from goldsmith shop.WTF, the girl had told earlier that she will buy the sticks and I was the one who buy all the food cans. The food cans already costed me RM15 and the sticks RM 12.I thougt we were supposed to share all our expense.Why I had to buy the most expensive stuffs yet after they had eaten almost all of it, they just pretended as if all the food cans were free of charge.Those money that I had wasted on the CANS and POLES were belonged to my parents.My dad had to fetch me AT THE LAST MINUTE to the shops when my friend called me to do it.I was being helpful and i ended up like that.They dun even bother to ask how much they had to share. then I can tell them the total was RM 27.I can use the money to buy 4 months of seventeen magazine and another RM 3 to buy 3 nasi lemak for 3 different meals.Nowadays, I ate bread almost every morning.Wasting RM 27 for no apparent reason makes me heart ache.I am not rich, kay.I dun want to waste my parent's money.After all, it was their money, not mine.I even paid for thethe camp, I thought we were supposed to cook together.But then, when we were about to start, she suddenly just said that she want to help the others.What can I do about it.Of course I was quite pissed off.I don't know how her brain functions.She thought that a teenage girl like me can heat up the oil, get hold of the ingredients, cut the onions, open the can or cooked the food at the same time.There were other people that need to cook.How can I take my own sweet time.When I cooked finish, I was quite angry.I rather dig the hole like what she did.Digging hole was so easy, you just dig and shovelled the soil aside.After I placed all the food on the table, she asked me clean and keep her stove.I don't mind being called to do things by 'leader' or teacher or someone more senior than me.But, she suppose to be my friend.Then, she asked me to find something to cover up the food,after that, clean the tent and clean the plates.When I had finished doing something, there she was, commanding me to do another things.How would you feel if someone that is not worthy enough to be a leader command you to do this and that.I will look around myself and help out no matter what.But, being instructed to do a lot of things were totally unendurable.I felt like punching her in her face.Luckily, I can control my temper.The next day I told her that she was too demanding.She apologised with a sour, blacken out expression on her face.What can I do other than to accept her insincere apology after 7 hours of trekking and not enough sleep for the previous night, count out being scared by a stranger who weared white t shirt that opened the zip of the tent.A stranger that I couldn't see his/her face.I hate that day.It was like the worst day in my life.

No comments: