Saturday, January 24, 2009

If only


If only I have camera phone, I will take picture of wei han and kei vin reading Seventeen.

If only I have camera phone, I will take picture of kei vin flipping surreptitiously through the pages which model posing with lingerie.

'', I will ask wei han to camwhore cause he looks so funny when he is camwhoring.

WH commented on the clothes weared by the models in seventeen mag.WH and KV don't like black lips with smoky eyes.
I was shocked to find out that a rape occurs approximately once every eight minutes and 50 percent of the rape occurs at home.
WH ( nt the brandla) acted out what's written in the articles violence againts women.Then, we did a quiz about are you a man eater.Haiz, i am the love dreamer.I am what the magazine labelled as prim and proper with squeky clean image.I probably never kissed a boy before and dream about meeting Prince Charming, falling madly in love and living happily ever after in a land far, far away. I think I seriously need to go have fun and stop wasting my time waiting for fairytale.

I can't believe I can have so much fun just from reading a magazine.Honestly, I really enjoyed hanging out with all of them.You probably never know who all of them are but being with them are the happiest moment in my life.

No comments: