Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FGS


3rd day
Went to FGS with my family.Every year, we will go there during cny.Although we knew that we would have to go through the traffic jammed and have problem finding parking, we were glad that all we could spent all these time talking and enjoying one another's company.



The pink and red neon lights..
This place is congested with people from all walks of life.It was so packed that we had to huddle together and walk at snail's pace.However, the good thing is we can enjoy the beautiful view.The volunteers are increasing rapidly every year .



FGS hall
We visited a rock gallery that exhibit statues found in a mountain in china.We saw a lot of buddha and boddhisatva statues.The colour in them have faded over time and some of their faces were corroded and becoming flat.










Me and my family!!








I saw Hui En.She was a volunteer there.She helped out in the drink stall.She is the nicest, the kindest gal I ever meet.She used to help me a lot for the april month activity last year.She never complain eventhough I gave her lots of works.She sacrificed plenty a lot of time doing the tasks that I gave her and her friends. She even took up her frens responsibility because she felt that her friends were stressed up with the monthly test.She was blessed with the purest heart.I know that I can never be like her, 'being kind to other'.I was too selfish to help others and too ignorant to even care about other's feeling.






The gigantic cow overlooking the rows and rows of crysanthemum.






My guardian angel and I.









Lala...Love him...








Cutest monk ever..

No comments: